Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am thankful...

I just got home a little while ago from my appointments. I called Tim the moment i could and now i'm bursting to share the news with you, my dear blog friends.

Saw my oncologist first. For some unexplained reason, my tumour has reduced in size by 25%. He had no medical explanation for it but said sometimes these things happen. I think it's all of the prayers and good vibes you've all been sending...that and the love of a good man, my Tim. The doctor does want me to go for another MRI but i am quite happy to do that, they will schedule me in and then call me. After they have the results of that they will see me again and plan what will happen next. I am so happy today, i'm positively giddy!

On another awesome note, my kidneys have returned to normal functionality and so the kidney doctor has okayed me resuming chemo if that is what my oncologist wishes. Hooray!

So i am home and happy as all get out. Tim is off to a medical appointment that he has this afternoon. I was going to go out to the UPS store today but i think i'll stay home and do it tomorrow. I am sending my laptop to Tim. His is old and i want him to have this one. All it does it sit on the floor collecting dust. I really thought i'd use it more but i don't....and i want him to have it. It really is better for me to get out of bed once in a while and so it really does me some good. I called the UPS store when i got home to get an idea of how much it will cost to ship. A small fortune with insurance but well worth it, especially since it will mean hours and hours of time spent with my guy, hopefully with less problems for him.

Well i think i'll stop by the Microsoft site, see if they can help solve a problem i'm having...or maybe i'll just stop into your blogs and see what you've been up to.

Today i am truly blessed.

No comments: