Friday, February 22, 2008

After my nap

I have finally dragged myself out of bed and i'm here, online..waiting for Tim. We will spend some time together playing games and talking...i can't wait for him to get here.

My head hurts...it has eased a bit but i'm still in pain. Being in pain scares me and i want to cry but i am really trying hard not to. It doesn't help and often just makes it worse.

Mother has been great. She has allowed me to sleep. I got her some lunch before i laid back down earlier. She just had a tea and sandwich, she hasn't much of an appetite right now. Thankfully curling was on and it's kept her entertained.

When i got out of bed i brushed my hair, got dressed...cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. I have been lax when it comes to doing that (the teeth bit) and so now they are bothering me and bleeding a lot when i do brush. Not something i'm proud to admit but i'll take care of it. I have to go to the dentist and have my teeth cleaned soon...now it will have to wait until my teeth are in better shape. I really am ashamed i've let them go...it's not like me, i used to be a fanatic about brushing, etc. Have any of you ever had problems with your teeth?

No comments: