Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trouble at the henhouse

Gosh, what a terrible post that last one was...i apologize for that. I was really in a bad way....things are better, thank God!

I finished my temodar last week and now have some time off of it. It was rough going but i'm doing better. The thing about being treated at home is...now i'm home. No excuses/reason to have to go out. I'll see my doctor soon though and see how things are coming along.

It has been a rough week with mother though..more of the same as usual. Her being difficult and stubborn and yes even hurtful. With Tim's love and support i am getting through it. Only thing is, my sister is going away today. She is dog-sitting for her eldest son and his family as they go off to stay at a summer cottage. She won't be back home until Friday, so i won't have her hear to talk to and keep company with. The way mother has been, i really don't want to be around her too much if i can help it. Of course, for the most part, i can't help it...we share a bedroom and my computer is here...so i'm trying to let her snide comments roll right off my back...but they're not, not really...but i'm fighting it.

Tim has gone golfing today with his brother and his young son...so i will catch up on some blogging and then have a nap..i feel so tired.

Well...that's all for now...i'll pop round to see you all now..i can't wait to get there.

Jamie

No comments: