Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ooops i forgot

So a new day has dawned. I awoke soaking wet this morning...i was drenched. Had to bathe and change my nightclothes. I felt fine other than that....or rather i did...but i have a headache now and i'm aching all over.

I need to get the laundry done and of course the garbage needs to go down and so does all of the recycling and mother needs to be bathed and fed but right now i feel like doing none of it. I will do something though...have to, it waits for me.

It looks like a beautiful day out there...bright blue skies and not too warm. Fall is in the air...the nights have been getting cooler and it's just about time for the children to go back to school. Here they don't go back until after Labour day weekend...so i think they go back Tuesday. As i've said before, the summer has just flown by.

I forgot to mention that yesterday morning i went to have my lab work done. Well i forgot i was supposed to get my scan done too, my doctors office just called to remind me...so now i have to rush out and do that. I don't want to go out..i want to lay down.

I will go now and get it over with though....then i see my doctor on Friday...so we'll see how things are and what is next.

Off i go...

No comments: