Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back

Back from my scan finally. They were pretty busy and i had to wait my turn. I thought about going to the emergency room while there because i'm in such pain but i guess i feel like it's not really an emergency it's just par for the course.

I am going to take some oxy and lay down, right after i'm finished making mother's lunch. She had a hard time deciding what she wanted today then finally settled on some hard boiled eggs with pickled pepper slices too. Not very appetizing for me but i'm not the one who has to eat it.

I hope i feel better when i get up...my nephew has the laundry sitting in the hall, waiting for me to do it...just left there as if to say 'do the laundry today'....but today won't be the day it gets done after all...it will wait. If he doesn't like it he'll have to do it himself.

Back to the kitchen then to my bed.

No comments: