Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Reading

It is a beautiful day in my neighbourhood today and I'm too grouchy and headachey to fully enjoy it.

I had planned to grab the book I am trying to read and go sit out on the balcony to read..but it is so bright that I would need my sunglasses...problem is a I need my glasses to read. I think the bright sun would not have helped my headache situation, so I decided to stay indoors...laze on my bed and read.

The book I am reading has really grabbed me. It is called Death's Shadow by Jon Wells. It is about true tales of homicide in my city. So far I'd say well worth the read, particularly if you are interested in local cases from the Hamilton, ON area

My sister is going to a church function after work, so I do not have to cook dinner. My nephew suggested we make a shepherd's pie for dinner. It's one of those frozen deals. Quick and easy, my favourite. Sounds like a plan I say.

I have a couple of loads of laundry to do today but I'm just not in the mood right now. Hoping that will change later as I'd really like to get it done today.

For now, I think I will go laze about on my bed some more and read that book I've been telling you about.

  

 

No comments: