Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dream a little dream of me

My head is hurting so much today..thinking is painful.

So here I sit, writing this..hoping it will make some sense, or none at all, who knows?

The day started out great. I woke up from a great sleep and felt good. It's been a beautiful day here, weather-wise. Just perfect. In fact I will it could be like this all summer long...sun shining brightly, but it is neither too hot nor humid at all.

I don't deal too well with those things, at all. Knowing that the weather will be turning that way has me anxious for the installation of our window unit air conditioners. My nephew is responsible for putting them in and there is really no telling when that will be. I just hope it's before we hit a really humid spell. Ugh.

In other news, regarding said headache..I slept this afternoon...just for a little bit and had the weirdest dream. It's one of those dreams where you wake up feeling unsettled. Well, I don't have a clue what it was about...but when I woke up I was totally out of it for about 10 minutes. I wonder if said headache caused the dream.

It has me wondering.

1 comment:

Z said...

I hope you're better today. I get that feeling sometimes when I've slept very heavily in the middle of the day, I wake up and can't move or think for a while.