Monday, March 24, 2008

So tired

I hope all of you had a happy Easter. Mine was quiet, uneventful....all of us here have been feeling unwell and none of us felt like making a big meal (ie, turkey and the trimmings) so we had a quiet day, like the rest of the weekend. I did go grocery shopping yesterday. I don't know how i did it when all i seem to want to do these days is sleep, a direct result of the chemo. I slept most of Sunday and Sunday night, i don't know how i do it but i can just wake up and feel so tired i can fall back to sleep with no problem at all.

I didn't have my treatment on Friday so it's been a long weekend off for me, i'll be back to it Monday, bright and early. Week two of six.

Well, i don't have much to say so i'll close and go read your blogs....i'll write again tomorrow.

No comments: