Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunshining Tuesday

It feels like it's going to be another hot one here in Southern Ontario today. I was just out on our balcony, checking in on our plants, including our tomato plants...and the sun is hot. The tomato plants aren't doing well. We did plant them late and they are pretty big but we have no flowers on them, so no tomatoes. We have been feeding and watering them...and when i say 'we' i mean my sister has...the balcony is the smoking area for my sister and her son. I rarely go out there for that reason. I'm a fussy non-smoker and really don't like the smells associated with it...but this morning i snuck out there.

I woke up early this morning. I am not on treatment right now due to an infection...so my days are my own. It is nice to wake up and not have somewhere to go. I'm a real lazy person in that way...but today, as i said, i am awake early. I went to bed early last night because i wasn't feeling well. The sleep did me a world of good but i do have the headache still. I just did some dishes from last nights snacks...got some fresh water and ice for both mother and i and have settled down in front of my new computer to type this.

Yes, last week i splurged and got a new computer. I won't bore you with any of it except to say i am happy with it and it came with a tv tuner which will allow me to watch any tv shows that my mother isn't interested in. I could also watch with Tim when we are together online, which could be fun. We are both fans of Big Brother and various other tv shows.

Speaking of tv shows, for any of you dog lovers out there, have you been watching America's Greatest Dog? It's on CBS on Wednesdat at 8pm and i highly recommend it, it's a lot of fun and is like Big Brother for dogs. The one man that i really liked was voted off last week and i missed the episode so i didn't get to see it. I'll be watching this week though.

Are all of you busy with summertime stuff and not watching tv? I have a feeling that you all are busy...what has been keeping you busy?

Well i am finally off to read your blogs, see you there.

Jamie

No comments: