Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thankful and waiting...

The cable guy has just been. Here was here all of two minutes. All he had to do was put a new end on the cable...i asked him a couple of questions but he wasn't very helpful...he told me to call the office. I was trying to avoid that and was hoping he could answer them. Oh well...i will give them a call later. In the meantime i have three huge boxes here that the tuners came in and i'm wondering if i am expected to keep them should we ever want to return them.

One of the tuners is already disconnected. This is because my friend Rich, who hooked them up for me, informed me and my sister that she would not be able to record on any other channel except the one she was watching. When she heard that she asked him to disconnect it and put it back the way it was. So i have a tuner here that i think i have to return unless i find out if it's not true. Does anyone know? My sister records quite a bit on her VCR but doesn't want to pay the extra money for a DVR so this is the reason i'll have to call them later.

I am so tired today ...i didn't get much sleep last night and i woke up with a terrible headache. I've taken something for it and waiting and hoping it will help..in the meantime i can't do much of anything because i am waiting for a delivery and i can't vacuum or do a load of laundry in case i miss it...it really irks me to miss a delivery when i am home...so here i sit.

I haven't heard from my doctors office with my test schedule, i imagine they will call soon...at this point i welcome the break from things but i'm also anxious to know what the next steps will be. For the most part i feel good, except the painful headaches and occasional bouts of nausea...but i am still here, alive and i am very thankful for that!

No comments: