Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thrilled beyond belief...and then some

I am home from my treatment and after changing into comfortable clothes and making mothers lunch, i couldn't wait to sit down at my computer to write...how i have missed this.

Not only am i happy to be writing again, i am thrilled that a few comments have been left...and i have to tell you i am touched. For those of you who discovered i had resurfaced and returned to read me, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

For those of you new to my blog, welcome...it's just a humble little blog. I am not a professional writer, i didn't go to college so i know not how to write...and i'm sure my grammar leaves a lot to be desired...but this is a place i love and i'm so happy i have returned.

I visited a couple of blogs last night but the hour was late and my eyes weary so trying to read was a lesson in futility. I will do that over time in an attempt to catch up with each of you.

I'm having some memory issues still and i have forgotten how to allow comments to be published or even if they have been, i really need to take a breath and settle in...look around a bit and find my bearings...which i will do.

For now though, i will post this and sign off. I am not feeling well and need my bed. For those of you on Twitter i am there too...my user name there is WillbyJanet, please feel free to add me.*Jay i have already found you and added you* I have been using Twitter for quite some time and i love it because with my blackberry i can tweet from bed...so like i said, if you're there, please add me.

I truly look forward to getting reacquainted with my loyal followers...and new ones as you come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I like all the points you've made.



Also visit my homepage; how much should i weigh calculator